Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed in March. While many things have changed since then, our commitment to your health and safety has remained our top priority.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment things will be a little different.
What you’ll need to do for your next appointment at our office
PLEASE BRING AND WEAR YOUR OWN PROTECTIVE FACE MASK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please remove your mask for treatment only
- We will ask some screening questions on the phone before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same
questions again when you arrive
- Text at 9057516903 or call the office at 905-713-6003 when you arrive at your designated time, we will let you know
when you may enter the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and exit the office, there are more dispensers
around the office for you to use as needed.
- We will take your temperature when you enter the office
- Please maintain social distancing when in the office and follow markings on the floor
- Come to your appointment by yourself unless you need assistance
To ensure your continued safety
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients which may mean less flexibility
for scheduling your appointment but it will reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- For the time being we will be working modified hours to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Depending on your procedure we may be wearing more protective gear such as masks, face shields and gowns during your visit
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at the front desk, please follow markings on the floor to maintain physical
distance from staff when checking in and out
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, or coffee station since those items are difficult to disinfect
- All operatories will be disinfected between patients and common areas will be disinfected frequently
All these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for our patients and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know.
To make an appointment call our office at 905 713 6003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this pandemic. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Dr. Weaver’s office